rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with extremely rude girls

Dealing with extremely rude girls

I would never go for the "you are ugly/fat anyway" since it's what majority of betas/ego maniacs do. That's weak game.

1. If she is alone I would try more direct style as I have nothing to lose and there is a possibility of her just shit testing you.

Me: oh, you are so rude, you should get spanked like a bad girl you are.
Her: *bitching*
Me: *grabs her arm* Stop playing hard to get, I know you love me.
Her: *bitching*
Me: I see you like it rough, I take it as a challenge. I love aggressive girls, they are amazing in bed.

2. If she is with her friends, open the group and make them qualify her

Me: Is she always rude like this? / Why do you hang out with this angy person? (is this how people here treat foreigners? - if you are foreigner, this works better in places like asia etc. where people are more proud of their culture)
Them: No she is just in a bad mood (they dont wanna look bad because of her attitude)
Me: Oh well, but you guys look cool, I'm gonna talk to you then. I think she likes me but for now is playing hard to get *smirk*

If they laugh you basically made her look like a bitch to the whole group and she might even do 360 and start to qualify herself/apologize.

Or bounce if her friends are weird.

Messages In This Thread