rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I don't know you well enough for a drink"

"I don't know you well enough for a drink"

Quote: (11-03-2018 08:18 PM)Professor When Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2018 05:06 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Sounds like online dating crap. Go approach some girls in real life.

Seriously. Why you even trying to deal with this kind of shit?

This is in meatspace. I don't really like online dating.

Quote: (11-03-2018 05:12 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

I told you this in one of your previous thread: you clearly are not creating enough rapport with these girls. Even for girls who just want to Fuck around...it's highly unattractive behavior. The 6 hour response... and what she wrote... is a tell tale sign of that!

You're in that space where you display enough attraction to keep em interested... but they seem to be uncomfortable around you! I would highly suggest meeting with a Forum member in the future if this keeps happening. Don't get discouraged though! You've got women responding... you simply need to learn what works for YOU to keep em coming.

Takes time! You'll get there! R u good @ Rambling?

Oh, I am absolutely terrible at rambling. I hate small talk, so this is something I'm really trying to work on. I have this terrible habit of checking out of the conversation when it bores me. Or worse, segueing into topics that make their eyes glaze over - I get this shit even talking to people in my major about relevant things.

As for meeting forum members, I really don't want to put people in the position of fixing my crap until I at least manage to get some success on my own.

Yeah ok that's understandable! Well if you're willing to invest a little $$$ to speed up your success... there's a coach named Bobby Rio who has really good material focusing strictly on building rapport & rambling. Absolutely not needed... but if you want to skip over some mistakes... I would recommend him!

Messages In This Thread