rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Hypergamy, Being Alpha, & Looks, Money, Status Are Not Always A Requirement

Why Hypergamy, Being Alpha, & Looks, Money, Status Are Not Always A Requirement

Quote: (11-13-2018 12:15 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I think people saying that are spending too much time poaching 5-low8s online and not putting real work in the wild.

I think they're spending too much time theorizing, quoting stats on the Internet with equally unsuccessful guys and not putting enough work in the field.

I've been into many things in my life, from sports to arts to my own profession and businesses, and I've seen so many who know all the concepts and can debate endlessly but can't accomplish anything because they simply can't execute. It's like learning how to box from Youtube / cable TV vs getting in the ring.

At the end of the day, if some seemingly beta Blue Pill guy (he might not be, it could be you that read him wrong) is more successful with women than you are, maybe your Red Pill and your Game aren't as good and correct as you believe them to be. By you, I mean a general /you/.

Agree on those first two paragraphs.

Messages In This Thread