rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Hypergamy, Being Alpha, & Looks, Money, Status Are Not Always A Requirement

Why Hypergamy, Being Alpha, & Looks, Money, Status Are Not Always A Requirement

Quote: (11-12-2018 10:43 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

It's always important to remember that many of manosphere guys (including some gurus) who chant "hypergamy, alpha, lookism!!!!" etc. on a daily basis suffer from a condition known as Too Much Red Pill, Not Enough Game.

In real life, many of the seemingly beta guys you observe with beautiful women are not as beta as you think they are, and they also have, either accidentally, situationally or purposefully, more Game than you, even if they can't tell what the hell are these goofy sounding Red Pill concepts.

Agree on the first part for sure.

In regards to your second paragraph - I'd say if you are talking about the average man - it's definitely not most beta guys that have more game. I'd say 9 times out of 10 (from my experience with the guys I know or see) it's simply because he's willing to put up with more of her negative behavior and he does more for her (rightly or wrongly) than the next guy. That, combined with timing - he meets her at the right time she's ready to get with someone.

If you are a guy that has a decent grasp of game and red pill, and you can see in grey and not just black and white - the last thing you have to decide for yourself is what you're going to tolerate from a woman in a relationship.

You can lose out to a beta because he's willing to tolerate more than you are, and do more than you are.

It's a slippery slope.

I do think with the way society is currently set up, you can't ignore that access to women is at an all time high, and men are competing more than ever.

That's part of the environment we are in.

Is it an excuse? No.

But, all men at some point are going to have to figure out for themselves realistically what sort of woman they think they can get (value, and values wise), and what they are willing to tolerate from that woman to make a long term relationship work.

Messages In This Thread