rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Hypergamy, Being Alpha, & Looks, Money, Status Are Not Always A Requirement

Why Hypergamy, Being Alpha, & Looks, Money, Status Are Not Always A Requirement

Quote: (11-09-2018 12:09 AM)OM88 Wrote:  

[quote] (11-03-2018 09:36 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

(11-03-2018, 02:22 PM)Humpty Pump n Dumpty Wrote:  That is a pretty optimistic view of the sex life of a married beta. Studies have suggested that it's anywhere from once a week (optimistic) to once a month for the majority of married couples.

On the other hand, my anecdotal experience with married women has been that once they find an exciting outside partner, they'll drop by his place to bang him 2-8 times a day if they can get away with it, even while scouting new partners.

No matter how hot she is and how eager her beta husband might be, once she loses respect for him, she will always be grossed out by sex with him and find ways to avoid it. The first test is commonly when she tries to stop sucking dick.

THIS was my own experience. Ex-wife stopped giving BJs and sex was a few times a year. Also only missionary as doggie suddenly was 'demeaning'.
I allowed her to take away my balls and this was the consequence. I will never let this happen again.
My other married friends also don't get much action after a few years (and definitely not after kids).

This is why I think if you have the luxury, you need to be in a relationship with and live closely with someone for at least 2-3 years (ideally 4 or 5 though) before you get married or have kids. Either that, or screen, challenge and red flag check her super hard

You'll get a good idea of what her true personality and nature is like generally and within a relationship

I think it's important to look for a girl that wants to put time into the relationship itself - growing it, developing it, maintaining it

You probably also want to screen against a woman that wants kids desperately (so you can get an idea of whether she will completely drop you for the kids once they comes), and a woman that isn't too easily affected by social issues and movements (so you don't get the 'that's demeaning' behavior)

But, I don't think there's much more you can do after that

If she changes after marriage and kids - that's a risk you take

Messages In This Thread