rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Hypergamy, Being Alpha, & Looks, Money, Status Are Not Always A Requirement

Why Hypergamy, Being Alpha, & Looks, Money, Status Are Not Always A Requirement

Quote: (11-09-2018 12:27 AM)Ten Feet Tall Right Now Wrote:  

How do you guys feel about having an “alpha” woman?

I’ve gotten sick and tired of dealing with attractive, but useless women. I don’t need anyone to cook or clean for me. Would be nice to have a girl capable of intellectual discussion or some useful skills/knowledge.

Not sure I want some power, career lady though. I’d imagine it’s a headache. I do get jealous of friends stateside who date girls who always pay for themselves, often treat him, can drive, have real hobbies, etc.

My ex wife was super alpha. That was part of her appeal but I turned into a beta myself, also because she was extremely needy emotionally and used me to listen to her work crap for hours (this also ate into my sleeping which affected my own work). Recently went on a date with a hot lawyer but bailed as I got a similar vibe. Will work on myself to be stronger. Definitely want a girl that has her stuff together but not sure if super alpha is the way to go.

Before I got married I briefly dated a woman that was quite successful in her job but quite submissive with me. I think that's probably ideal and what I will aim for going forward.

Messages In This Thread