rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Hypergamy, Being Alpha, & Looks, Money, Status Are Not Always A Requirement

Why Hypergamy, Being Alpha, & Looks, Money, Status Are Not Always A Requirement

Quote: (11-03-2018 09:22 AM)Humpty Pump n Dumpty Wrote:  

The Alpha Fux thing is a fun maxim but the truth is your typical hot girl probably gets fucked by her beta boyfriend way way more than by a side alpha or some ONS after a breakup. Beta with a hot gf is banging every night with certainty. Alpha has to go out hunting for it.

Uh...

That is a pretty optimistic view of the sex life of a married beta. Studies have suggested that it's anywhere from once a week (optimistic) to once a month for the majority of married couples.

On the other hand, my anecdotal experience with married women has been that once they find an exciting outside partner, they'll drop by his place to bang him 2-8 times a day if they can get away with it, even while scouting new partners.

No matter how hot she is and how eager her beta husband might be, once she loses respect for him, she will always be grossed out by sex with him and find ways to avoid it. The first test is commonly when she tries to stop sucking dick.

I'll be the optimistic, though, and suggest that it often isn't just some trap to capture a beta's money, but that part of the attraction of cheating is that she doesn't really know the man and hasn't had a chance to have her illusions stripped away. The old saying is that familiarity breeds contempt, and while she bears witness to her husband's career struggles, hears him lose arguments with his parents on the phone, and confirms that she has no rivals for his time and attention, the new partner is a mystery and her imagination will fill in the blanks with whatever qualities she finds desirable.

Privacy, in my opinion, is one of the best ways to protect the heat in a long-term relationship. It's always amazing to me how telling the LTR to fuck off with personal questions results in her telling me she feels close to me and like we have a great relationship.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread