rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some stupid questions from a newbie. I need advice.

Some stupid questions from a newbie. I need advice.

Quote: (11-15-2018 06:22 PM)lonewolf1992 Wrote:  

Hi guys, wanted to thank you all for the advice. At first I decided to go for one single call and it worked out smoothly. She told me like: 'Too bad you have the flu as I don't want you to infect me once I'm back' That's a rough translation. However, she returned and she's quite cold and distant, I asked her out and she told me she was 'busy' so she would let me know.

One of my best friend's theories is that she got fucked so hard by some other dude that she doesn't want to hang out with me anymore, he told me I should have tried to go for the kill in the first date. I think I'm leaning towards this possibility. Don't shit where you eat! Will try to apply that! Thanks a lot gentlemen, Lesson learned, Moving on.

She just had a surgery to remove an ovarian cyst and you think she's being boned hard by someone? I can guarantee you that the last thing she is thinking about is sex after that surgery, especially to remove an ovarian cyst. Now she probably had some dude running some comfort game on her which is what she was looking for after a surgery. My guess is that you were more worried about getting laid while her mind was on her surgery and she picked that up. Clearly you lost your opportunity the first night and acted thirsty after that while she mentally had moved on to worrying about her surgery. If you had done more with her the first night thus removing your thirst and then helped her deal with the upcoming surgery, you'd likely be in a better spot with this chick. Not sure which handbook recommends ignoring human considerations in the game but it seems clear to me that this is what happened here.

Messages In This Thread