rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some stupid questions from a newbie. I need advice.

Some stupid questions from a newbie. I need advice.

Quote: (11-02-2018 08:45 PM)lonewolf1992 Wrote:  

1.How to hold frame when the girl is the one chasing you and gaming you?
2.I sent her a quick text to see if she was ok. Should I call her and now be the one who leads?
3.If the girl seems to be the one who cares more , how do you lead? Now she's acting a bit cold by text.
4. Is this surgery a good reason to flake twice? (ovarian cysts)
5. What would be your next play and would you guys do in my case?
6. Am I overgaming and being way too asshole for not calling her or texting her during and after her surgery?

I'm just confused and overall pissed about losing one good bang and possible mini-ltr for my lack of game skills. Thanks gentlemen!

1. In my limited experience, by staying playful and keeping yourself available to her on your terms.I ended up in my current LTR with a Peruana (both of us are expats to Uruguay) who just adores me by just being my aloof gringo self while not shutting her out completely while the thought that our babies would have the strongest faces grew and the Uruguayas proved brain damaged. Turns out chronic Mate use is probably neurotoxic.

2. You can call or keep it at text. Maybe try the max emoji challenge and see if anything catches. "[tired drool emoji] Toy Cansado]" has always received a good response rate in my experience as cold bait.

3. If she is indeed the more invested party you lead by dropping opportunities for her to demonstrate and embrace that. If she's acting cold she isn't the more invested party at the moment.

4. It can be. It is if real. Ice cream and chill is an option. Post surgery and chill can be very informative for yourself with regard to your patience for such things.

5. If you find her worthwhile you can play friend on your terms. Keep up low level fun flirting while showing concern for her health. Offer her an open invitation to take a break and enjoy your company. If her abdomen is being held together by stitches, playing her too beta will be just about impossible. In the worst case where no bang comes out of here, you can still grow a strong social connection for later social proof game. A night on your couch with ice cream and without fucking might be worth it for your own knowledge of your limits.

If you want to pursue her in her current medical position I recommend:

Texting her a photo of a minimal expense stuffed animal and a giant pail of ice cream. This is pure sappy beta shit, but its what can keep this channel open. It isn't a cheap channel as you have established, in the worst case you can evaluate how she helps or cripples your social proof game.

6. You could be. This sounds like a lot of trouble you are well positioned to opt out of by kicking this girl off your list or pursue her as a strong girl friend. Or you could have an anchor trying to sink you.

Messages In This Thread