rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some stupid questions from a newbie. I need advice.

Some stupid questions from a newbie. I need advice.

1.How to hold frame when the girl is the one chasing you and gaming you?
Tira y afloja.

2.I sent her a quick text to see if she was ok. Should I call her and now be the one who leads?
I think 1 or 2 calls for 3 weeks is not bad. Just 1 (few minutes) I would do. If the girl is into you, it won't matter if you even don't call at all.

3.If the girl seems to be the one who cares more , how do you lead? Now she's acting a bit cold by text.
I've had this before many times. But, with just 1 date, I wouldn't say there is too much rapport/feelings invested. I wouldn't do too much and after
the 3 weeks I'd start leading smoothly.

4. Is this surgery a good reason to flake twice? (ovarian cysts)
Of course, if it's true. As you've said, with these red flags, don't you think she is taking another options on the side?

5. What would be your next play and would you guys do in my case?
I've bad-gamed in the past and ended getting girls bored/disgusted about my coldness, but after many flaking from my part and other things.
With just 1 date, I'd only call her once within this 3 weeks, or even just 1 text. Saving warmth once she returns, acting like knowing she is ok and that's enough to now for me. Once she starts working again, as ive said before, i'd lead smoothly, a bit warm and then a bit cold, expecting to see her reaction to know if she wants to game.

6. Am I overgaming and being way too asshole for not calling her or texting her during and after her surgery?
Even sex hasn't happened. Maybe she doesnt care as well. You still aren't her Papi.

PS: Waiting for advice from the experienced ones as well. I don't like rationalize too much my little game.

Messages In This Thread