rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Public school allows drag queen to speak on "career day" without notifying parents

Public school allows drag queen to speak on "career day" without notifying parents

Addendum to my earlier comment.

If I had a son in the school, I'd have him invite the hottest local stripper to speak. If being a drag queen is a viable career option, why not stripping? Strippers earn more money, after all.

If schools are going to throw off the shackles of the old morality, they need to be "inclusive" about it. They can't pick and choose. They can't say dressing in drag is fine but stripping isn't. Because that's being judgemental and non-inclusive. AND THAT'S JUST WRONG!

So, if any dads of kids at Colorado's Rocky Top Middle School are reading, here is what to do. Go through this handy list of local strip clubs in the nearby Denver, CO area and have your son request one of the dancers come in and speak to the schools.

Then we'll all sit back and watch the fun. And I mean that literally. What better way for dads and sons to bond?

Presenting Rocky Top's future guest lecturer (photo from Denver's Platinum 84 Club):
[Image: o.jpg]

Messages In This Thread