rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I deal with a younger sister turning into a rude person?

How do I deal with a younger sister turning into a rude person?

I tell people that I try not to break any of the 11 Commandments as much as possible.

The 11th Commandment comes from the Culture I was raised in that you always want to be respectful of other people because if you ever disrespect or humiliate another man if it takes him a lifetime to get even with you he will when you least expect or need it.

11th Commandment: Make no mortal enemies and allow no one to make a mortal enemy out of you.

Point is I have had stepbrothers and a stepsister say and do disrespectful things and learned to immediately call them out as in "That was an incredibly condescending, arrogant and or disrespectful thing to say". I have even gotten up during the holidays and say that I have to leave now before I say something that I may regret.

Some of the best advice I have ever received is that Losing your kool is a sign of weakness - keeping your kool is a sign of strength.

I have learned to take various corrective action with anyone who ever disrespects me and now it is two strikes you are out.

1st I tell them in a calm but firm and matter of fact way that they were just very disrespectful and they will be rather startled and realize that they were being a phuck wit. 2nd If it happens again I simply cut them out of my life. Normally if another man they will think twice about provoking you. However, family especially sisters for some reason get some perverse joy out of playing the mean girl pushing your buttons. I have had to cut my step-sister out of my life completely - no social media, email, holiday or phone contact whatsoever. Unfortunate as that maybe I have not had so much inner peace and satisfaction with the peaceful routine of my life since.

Bottom line sometimes you have to cut negative personalities and influencers out of your life for your own peace of mind if nothing else.

Messages In This Thread