rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Google walkout: staff wants 5 new SJW demands met

Google walkout: staff wants 5 new SJW demands met

Quote: (11-02-2018 03:13 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2018 01:19 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2018 12:35 PM)redonion Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2018 12:15 PM)BlueMark Wrote:  

You know what else is mind boggling? That all these tech companies are taken over by SJW ideology. You'd think that these companies have name brands and solid revenues and can say no to all this bullshit. Yet somehow they don't.

I also never understood why these companies full of engineers largely think like SJWs. I'm a CS grad and engineer myself, and always considered the #1 aspect to success in this field as being good at logical, critical thinking. The SJW mindset defies logical thinking, yet so many engineers are SJW soyboys. I wonder what happened. Possibly too many betas thinking they can attract females by acting like them?

My theory, borne of years of observation:

These were nerds who didn't date a lot in high school and college, so they didn't get a crash course in reality when it came to females. They didn't have to deal with the irrationality, the breakups, and all the unpleasant surprises that happen in even the best relationships.

Instead, their perceptions of women came from mass media, especially sci-fi. What they got was an idealized vision of what women were. And it's worse if their perception of women came from alternative media. Because then they get a side dish of feminist propaganda with the media's worship of women.

This explains why they buy the SJW party line and why they're the first ones hit with sexual harassment claims.

Tl;dr: Most of us learn by 18 that girls are not actually Topanga from "Boy Meets World." These guys don't learn until they get a pink slip or a court summons at age 30.

Damn DOBA you are on fire today. [Image: tongue.gif]

I worked at a couple companies where this happened. It was just what you said...the CEOs and upper management were Uber-nerds, insanely smart, tough and realistic guys *except* in only one case: when a woman confronts them, they fucking melted into little puddles of pussywhipped goo. I mean these were dudes I respected deeply, yet a lesbian shithead could waltz in, take over a VP job, and before 2 months went by, she was firing older men employees and hiring other lesbian idiots. They'd be firing guys who had WRITTEN the damn products...these people had deep knowledge, irreplaceable. What did the CEO do? Sit back and nod his head stupidly. I could only imagine him bent over his desk dressed in sissy bra getting fucked up the ass by that lesbian with her black dildo, nodding his head like an idiot and smiling his idiot smile.

In both cases the companies took MAJOR hits to their results, losing entire divisions, and the CEO would still sit back like a fucking idiot and smile while the woman VP continued to wreak havoc.

This is what's happening at Google. I strongly doubt it will be stopped. This is happening ALL OVER THE TECH INDUSTRY. It's rampant. The lesbo/commie/SJW/obese girls have finally squirmed and blackmailed their way into power and now they are tearing it all down. I am extremely negative on the big tech companies right now mainly because of the women who have infected their cultures.

And, you can't stop them. These women have nuclear weaponry and they know it. They have wired these companies with explosives and can destroy the company any time, if they are fired. They can file sexual harassment lawsuits any time and hit the company for 1-2 million in legal fees. Per lawsuit. Most mid sized firms can't endure that.

PS: IBM? Gina Rometty is an un-fucking-believable disaster. Thomas Watson is spinning in his grave. Oh my god.

"And, you can't stop them."

You can't stop them. But a recession can -- and will. When times are good, companies can afford to hire "diversity coordinators" and a support staff that does little work but provides good optics.

But when times get bad, companies slash payrolls and the first to go are the do-nothing employees.

The reason we're seeing a situation like this is because we have little unemployment. Employees are free to make demands and even call the shots, to a degree. That goes double if they're women with husbands earning good salaries.

Once that changes -- as it always does -- wave bye-bye to all of this. Ironically, it's Trump's good economy that led to this.

Messages In This Thread