rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Google walkout: staff wants 5 new SJW demands met

Google walkout: staff wants 5 new SJW demands met

I was half computer nerd/half athlete in high school, full nerd in college, I can confirm your assessments of the personality type. 'Reality' didn't become apparent until my late 20's, living alone and miserable in DC with no friends. Thank God for the manosphere, things are much better now.

Most computer nerds probably don't have abnormal thought patterns though; the work is not as complex and strange as it appears. I have no doubt that anyone clever enough to participate in this forum could grasp it if they were interested in the work. I was fascinated with books and machines as a child, I perused computers because they felt like magical machines that could do anything. I remember thinking rocks, spaceships, airplanes, trains, lights and batteries were really frigging cool. Grandpa was an electrical engineer for the air force and had a garage full of wonders. My intelligence level is fairly ordinary (1300's in the SAT, 3.0 GPA from a decent state university com sci program) and I'm not an aspie as far as I know.

The fascination with 'things' in general is probably a beta instinct, maybe the alpha is more attracted to pursuits related to leadership. Maybe kids internally realize they are beta and turn their interests towards beta pursuits when they discover their place in the bullying pecking order, fate's web is tricky to unravel.

Messages In This Thread