rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Google walkout: staff wants 5 new SJW demands met

Google walkout: staff wants 5 new SJW demands met

Google's management caving in on these demands leads to a very obvious corollary. That is, Google will not be successful in any of its "moonshot" projects such as self-driving cars. I just finished the book "Autonomy" that was written by a former R&D manager at GM. This author is very convinced that self-driving cars are just around the corner. He is also a consultant to Waymo, which is Google's self-driving car division. I believe Waymo may or may not succeed in the development of autonomous automobiles, but ONLY IF Waymo is strictly quarantined off from the parent company Google and its toxic SJW infested corporate culture. If not, all bets are off.

Do note that Google sold Boston Dynamics (that robot company that made the humanoid robot that can jump and do back flips) to a Japanese company a couple of years ago. I consider this a harbinger of Google's likely future.

Messages In This Thread