rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Google walkout: staff wants 5 new SJW demands met

Google walkout: staff wants 5 new SJW demands met

Quote: (11-02-2018 12:35 PM)redonion Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2018 12:15 PM)BlueMark Wrote:  

You know what else is mind boggling? That all these tech companies are taken over by SJW ideology. You'd think that these companies have name brands and solid revenues and can say no to all this bullshit. Yet somehow they don't.

I also never understood why these companies full of engineers largely think like SJWs. I'm a CS grad and engineer myself, and always considered the #1 aspect to success in this field as being good at logical, critical thinking. The SJW mindset defies logical thinking, yet so many engineers are SJW soyboys. I wonder what happened. Possibly too many betas thinking they can attract females by acting like them?

The software field seems to attract a lot of people who'd traditionally be seen as social misfits. Maybe it is because abnormal minds are often good at computer logic, which is pretty far removed from how normal human thought works. There are plenty of trannies at Google, for example. They are no doubt decent if not excellent engineers. (Source: I have friends who work there)

Still, that doesn't explain why the people at the top who hold power and purse strings end up going with the flow.

The best explanation I can think of is along the lines of "any organization not explicitly dedicated to conservative goals will become more progressive over time." Don't remember who said that.

Messages In This Thread