rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wearing the Poppy to Honour our War Dead

Wearing the Poppy to Honour our War Dead

A few years back I flew to Bangkok at around this time of the year, early November. I had my poppy on as I went to the airport and put it away going through customs and getting into the city. On November 11th I remembered that I had it, so I put it on and went for lunch near my hotel which was in Nana area, the epicentre of whoredom in the whore capital of the world. As I was walking down the street this old Scottish dude starts yelling and waving at me "Hey mate come here" so I walk into this whore bar where he was slamming beers on the patio and say hello, he said he had to buy me a beer for wearing a poppy. Turns out he had just come from a war ceremony at the British embassy, he had on a blue blazer with some memorial type pins on it, I forget if he was a vet or not. He was an engineer in the oil industry in Indonesia, on his days off getting wasted and banging Thai whores. We had a good chat about politics, the Commonwealth, oil industry and the different venereal disease we were exposing ourselves to by banging whores in BKK.

Messages In This Thread