rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting laid without spending tons of money on dates

Getting laid without spending tons of money on dates

When I was new to game I set this rule for myself too. It's useful for a while, if you're new to game you don't want to be used. You want to prove to yourself you can sleep with women that actually want to sleep with you not use you for resources.

As you get more adept you'll realize you're leaving pussy on the table through these arbitrary rules you set for yourself. Capital gives you ACCESS, that's really all it's cost effective for. I wouldn't recommend to anyone to buy your way into a girls pants, extremely bad ROI. I wouldn't even recommend an expensive dinner date when you're trying to try the goods, it's a bad strategy unless it's something you actually want to do and you can control frame enough to where it doesn't hurt you.

Also you might not only be leaving pussy on the table but MONEY on the table. How? Have you ever dated a rich girl that pays for everything and buys you shit? Well, if you have arbitrary rules like that you won't, or at least not for very long. You can build social capital with your capital (and obviously game) and you can leverage that social capital back into actual capital/goods/services. Keep playing player, you'll learn.

If you're just trying to run through some hoes there's a first date bang formula over here that's pretty good.

thread-8681.html

I run a variation of that where I invite girls over to my pad for dinner. It rarely fails. I live in a shitty part of town in a dilapidated building that's often pretty mess (unless I get one of my plates or LTRs to clean it, I haven't cleaned personally in ages), the only plus is it's about 10m away from anywhere in my city, so it's central. You don't need a central apartment for this style to work for you but it may take you paying for uber or giving the bitch a ride (ACCESS strikes again through logistics).Get your text game down, learn to cook some basic dishes, basic escalation game and you'll be spending ~$20 to get laid in your own house, eating food that you like, drinking drinks you like, with nobody else to through salt in your game. If you're good you can leverage some of those lays into access to other social circles, personal favors, stuff, or maybe just fun times with a girl you like.

Also stuff like that helps set a frame for a relationship if you choose to explore it, even if it's just a plate, even if it's just a fuck-and-leave type situation. It lets the girl know that she's coming to join YOUR life on YOUR time. Not to expect fancy dinners all the time in places you would never go yourself. Let's her know that you're the leader and you set the terms. You may want to take girls out sometimes, it's fun sometimes they make good company. It's also good to know how she interacts with people if you're considering making her your MLTR or LTR - if she treats service staff well, if she can decide what she wants to eat or she needs you to, if she is fine with you ordering/speaking for her. It's not a useless exercise but I wouldn't lead with it.

Messages In This Thread