rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting laid without spending tons of money on dates

Getting laid without spending tons of money on dates

Don’t spend tons of money on dates; It’s a foolish thing to do.

If a woman only sleeps with a man because he takes her out on expensive dates, is she a gold-digger or a prostitute?

CAUTION. Some men are completely fine with shelling out money on dates, knowing that the women are only with them for the money. This is simply an elegant version of P4P. However, I understand why some men do it. They may look like an ogre, lack game, or they may be going after attractive women and the only way they know how to get laid is to constantly wine and dine them. If it’s not broke don’t fix it? Sure, it’s your prerogative.

I will not be shelling out money on these hoes.
If a woman is genuinely interested in you, she will sleep with you without having to buy her lobsters and steaks. Since we’re on the subject of dinner, let’s talk about that.

I for one, rarely do dinner dates. ESPECIALLY for first dates. Going to restaurants can add up. She might want an appetizer, then an entrée, then some drinks. NO. NO. NO. This isn’t the 1950’s where women date one person at a time. You can take a woman out to eat, and after you’re done paying for the date, she goes out with another guy and he pays for that date. Then there are the dinner-whore extremist. They’ll go out on dinner dates at least 4 times a week with 4 different guys and all of them pay for the date. When it comes to going on dates and getting laid, you want to spend as less as possible. Women can be ruthless, I’ve personally seen women string some of my friends along, make them pay for multiple dates and kick them to the curb when the start complaining about not having sex yet.

This is why I like to go to café’s on first dates. Café’s are inexpensive, the most you’ll probably spend is 8 bucks. Also, it’s a quiet environment where you can talk, learn more about her and run game. The chances of fucking right after a café date are low, depending on how you play it. If the café date is going well, ask her if she would like to go to the bar. This is where logistics come into play. When I go on first dates, I’ll pick a café that’s close to the bar, and close to my place. This may be difficult to do if you’re traveling to a new place, and you’re not familiar with the bars. I would always pick a bar that had good drink prices, and specials. One of the bars I would pick didn’t sell food.

This next part is important.
DO NOT START A TAB at the bar. Bring Cash. I would take my dates to the bar and we would order our two drinks, I would pay for that round of drinks immediately. When the bartender would ask if we like another round, they always say yeah and then I’ll wait for a split second to see if they’re going to pay for it. There’s been plenty of times they would pay for the second round as they feel inclined to, it’s psychological. They see me pull my money out and pay for the first round, now it’s kind of like their turn to pay for the next one. From my experience they usually pay the second or third round. On a side-note, knowing how to read women goes a long way. Specifically, being able to know if the date is going well and knowing if she’s interested in you. If you met her online and she’s a cat-fish, abort mission immediately. This is another reason why I like cafes, if I met the woman off tinder and she’s a cat-fish it’s easy to walk right out that mother-fucker. Also if the date isn’t going well, it’s easy to cut it short and you’ve only spent 6 – 8 bucks.

The whole point is to spend as less as possible while trying to get her to your place or getting invited to her place.

Other cheap dates consist of going to the park, free festivals, house parties, or drinks at your place.

Women can be ironic. They want equality when it benefits them. How are we equals if I’m expected to pay for everything. You have legs, arms, and feet, you can work. I have bills just like you, yet I’m supposed to pay for your slew of dinners and entertainment expenses? Doesn’t sound equal to me.

Messages In This Thread