rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budapest or Dubai?

Budapest or Dubai?

Quote: (11-03-2018 12:46 PM)1RationalDoc Wrote:  

Been to Dubai a couple of times before. Got a friend who has been living there the past 9 years. One of the things he told me, which I have noticed my first time there is that the "Game" in Dubai is all about money. Dubai is the Vegas of the middle east for rich guys. Doesn't matter how good looking or game you have, 90% of the girls in the clubs or at social settings are these "sponsor" type Instagram models who came all the way from Europe and US to bag some rich oil sheik or a Russian Oligarch. Ironically I noticed the majority of them are blond Irish chicks for some odd reason.

So the only game I use while I was there is " The Rich Man Game". And it works. You basically have to pretend that you are wealthy. It worked easy for me, because my friend has established through his work good relationship with this wealthy Saudi business guy, who whenever would be in town would call him up to hit the town. And when I say wealthy I mean oil money, close to the royal family type of wealth. And he came through during my stay, where they invited me to this club.

It was packed, and when I say packed mostly girls than guys. As soon we arrived we didn’t even had to wait at the door, VIP entrance, and straight to our table. Within 10 min girls where trying to come up to our table. Now the trick with the rich man game is that you have to pretend that you not interested.

If you seem so eager to talk to these thots, they know that you just tagging along, and might just talk to you to get to the main guy with the pockets. But by genuinely not seeming interested, they will hit on you the whole night.

That’s the only type of game that will work in Dubai. Any girl you meet in the club, or at the beach during the day, all are looking for a wealthy guy. However, I find day game to work there to a certain extent. You won't get shut down quick, because if you hit her up on an exclusive part of town, she thinks you might be someone rich or influential and she will try to find out.

But on the bright side, if there was a Thot league, Dubai is where the pros come. Most these girls are pretty hot.

This is true of only the high end club scene in Dubai. That scene is all new money, Arabs, bottle service, and Russian bottle hoes. The girls are hot, but its a very pricey, and a pretty soul destroying scene. Its high end Vegas but with even more terrible both girls and guys, and higher prices, basically.

The more normal bars have some expat professional girls (mostly Anglosphere), English language teacher girls, and lots of Emirates cabin crew girls. The ratios are terrible at weekends (75/25ish), but the male competition is almost exclusively out of shape alcoholic messes who're more out to down pints with their mates and get hookers in York than to actually talk to girls. If you're under 40, in good shape, and have game its pretty easy to clean up.

Ladies nights in the bars are even better, but are harder to go to if living there because they're usually midweek. But they usually have free booze for girls so actually have decent ratios at the better ones.

Messages In This Thread