rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Share Where, & How You Got Your Last 9 or 10 For Both Casual, & A LTR

Share Where, & How You Got Your Last 9 or 10 For Both Casual, & A LTR

Last 8.5-r9 casual - picked up in a bar in a large city in a well-to-do area. She was a total green light girl so game was actually relatively minimal and she was good to go in about an hour and a mojito down. Mixed ME and white, 40D tits and a small waist. Went right to the hotel room, made her kneel while she deepthroated me and then fucked her brains out and dropped her home. Never heard from her again. My guess is she had just broken up with a bf/gf. If I could do this regularly I'd write a book and sell videos.

Current 9+ LTR - She went to the wrong bar the first time, called up and said she'd come to the right one, got lost again and I bailed before she arrived as I thought she was flaking. She called when she got there and apologized for getting lost twice and making me wait an hour so I gave her another shot. First drinks date went great, definitely shy but looked incredible & better than pics, led to 2nd where we had heavy make-out session in her car, led to dinner date and then hotel room but no penetration just naked fun and orgasms, finally filled her up 4th date and she's been mine ever since. She still gets calls from runway modeling agencies asking her to come back to the industry but she's no longer interested and no longer a size 00 either.

A willingness to invest is a very important form of signaling for many true, top-notch girls.

Messages In This Thread