rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Share Where, & How You Got Your Last 9 or 10 For Both Casual, & A LTR

Share Where, & How You Got Your Last 9 or 10 For Both Casual, & A LTR

I've never been in an LTR with a girl I'd consider a 9.

The last girl I slept with who I'd consider a 9, I met in a student bar in Manila. She was 18, just finishing high school, her friends all seemed like children but she looked and acted past her age, was seemingly just starting her experimental phase and becoming a woman but was still very curious, naive and easily impressed by someone with a little life experience. I got the impression that she hadn't gone out much, hadn't met many men other than lame Filipino high school kids and I was basically in the right place at the right time.

I didn't see her again but I assume that if I met her a couple of months later once she went to college and started going out to proper nightclubs, she'd become a lot more aware of her value, hardened and a lot more difficult to get with. If I'd have met her a couple of months earlier, she probably wouldn't have been as open to try new things, not as beautiful and stylish and more timid and childish so timing was key.

Messages In This Thread