rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Share Where, & How You Got Your Last 9 or 10 For Both Casual, & A LTR

Share Where, & How You Got Your Last 9 or 10 For Both Casual, & A LTR

Quote: (11-01-2018 10:07 AM)HustleNomad Wrote:  

1) Went up to her on the street in Barcelona, she was a Moscow girl who had been there working for a few years. She had just purged a bunch extremely negative friends from her life, so was a bit lonely and struggling to find genuine connection. Right place right time. Dated her for about a year.
2) Norwegian girl in Budapest, believe it or not I met her through tinder a year or so ago. Perfect body - huge tits and a nice thick ass... yoga chick. Moved her off to whatsapp and left a few voice messages, got her out the same night. She turned out to be one of the rare people I click with quickly - we hit it off like crazy, and before I knew it we were back in my Airbnb fucking on the couch. It sounds a bit Disney but I didn't consciously run "game" on her... the date just flowed. Soon afterward I moved cities, so she came to visit me and later I went to visit her. Same sorta story as above, really positive girl who was surrounded by negative people in her class and social circle, and craved a positive and genuine connection. Stroke of crazy luck meeting her on tinder, haven't met anyone close since.

It comes down to pure luck... play the numbers game and approach approach approach because you really never know.
Don't underestimate the appeal of being a highly positive person with your head screwed on straight... there is a lot of value in that, ESPECIALLY for a hot girl who is usually surrounded by a bunch of fake/shitty/manipulative influences. If you can be her beacon of stability and positivity combined with the charm, she'll cling to you and won't wanna let go. I wouldn't have been able to keep these girls around if I didn't have more going on in my life than just picking up chicks.

Why did you and the Norwegian girl not stay together - long distance an issue, or did you still want to bang other chicks and not be in a relationship, or both?

Doesn't sound Disney. The same thing happened with me with my Tinder chick (we also banged on the first date - which looking back, I do ask myself if she did it with me, I'd be a fool not to think she's done it with someone else too). I told my friend the exact same thing - I said very rarely you'll meet a girl where you don't have to try. You just talk to each other and it feels like you knew each other before meeting. Those are the girls you usually end up dating because it's so effortless.
But, now I'm a bit older and wiser - I've learnt you still need to screen and red flag check those girls if you want to do an LTR.

100% agree with the do more with your life than pickup. That's what I think the guys that go to that next level understand - you can't just watch Youtube pickup videos and then become an approach machine and expect to keep around quality girls.
You need to actually have things going on, be interesting or cultured, and be competent and/or skilled in other areas of life.

Messages In This Thread