rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Self-improvement has given me "chick standards syndrome"

Self-improvement has given me "chick standards syndrome"

Quote: (12-04-2018 09:28 AM)HD668B Wrote:  

This thread comes in a perfect timing since I just had this realization this week.

In the beginning you only have physical standards, you want a cute girl with a good body.

But then you will be longing for femininity. Meaning if the girl is a perfectly fuckable 7 or 8, but she is a total feminazi liberal bitch, you wont be able to get a boner.

Last step is where I am at now (unfortunately or fortunately) : physicality, feminity and personallity. Meaning if the girl is cute, is a sweetheart, but is just not clever or only have these average NPC thoughts, you cannot get a boner anymore.

IE: recently I was hosting a russian girl at my place. Super cutie, and obviously super feminine. But she was just not bright or cultivated enough.
The weird thing is, that lack of personality actually translated to her loosing attractiveness points, literally. I would look at her and physically think she is less pretty.

^^ Yes, you explained it perfectly. I have been dealing with this same issue.

Messages In This Thread