rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Self-improvement has given me "chick standards syndrome"

Self-improvement has given me "chick standards syndrome"

Quote: (12-04-2018 05:49 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

GT777733, not trying to twist anything on purpose, nor feeling hurties, no worries. I just wanted to offer a different mindset, a more positive, more successful one when it comes to women. I'm all for Red Pilling people, but the colour Red is starting to look blacker and blacker these days on RVF.

Quote: (12-04-2018 07:25 AM)GT777733 Wrote:  

@strikeback

One other thing...

I have nothing against you man. You sound like a good dude

But, from reading what you wrote, I pick up this...

You genuinely believe these women see you individually as special.

This is what you feel from the the way they act around you and the things they tell you, so it must be true right? (women are the MASTERS at stroking their man's ego)

Wrong.

What these women actually like is the way you make them feel.

There's a gigantic difference.

Multiple men can make a women feel good - not just one man. Feelings are 100% replaceable.

Other men may not be able to make these women feel exactly how you make them feel - but they can certainly make these girls feel similar to that feeling. (They just aren't telling you this, or you aren't digging deep enough to find this out)

And close enough is good enough for most women. You just have to meet a certain threshold.

Women are super fluid. They bounce from good vibe to good vibe - whether it's with the same person or different people.

I think a lot of even high value men with wives would be absolutely shocked and dumbfounded how quickly their wives could move on from them because of this.

The lives of famous people are littered with this exact thing

Does all of this mean women are evil? No

But, if you are going to have 'irrational confidence' - have the true understanding of a woman's nature as well, and learn that just because you are replaceable, it doesn't mean you are any less of a man - it's just the way the world works. No man is exempt to that

Ever heard of Alpha Widows?

In my dating history, I have created a few of those. Once you have one of those in your life, you will understand exactly how strong an imprint a man can leave on a woman's heart that no other man, even objectively much better ones, can hope to do.

At the core, this is the Game principle called You Are The Prize, or the Prize mentality. A man who is the Prize is irreplaceable in a woman's heart and soul. She's bonded strongly to him. When that man leaves her life, it leaves a void no other man, even better ones, can fill.

This is what I call the Alpha Widow anthem (Why Can't He Be You):

Quote:Quote:

He takes me to the places you and I used to go
He tells me over and over that he loves me so
He gives me love that I never got from you
He loves me too, his love is true
Why can't he be you
He never fails to call and tell me I'm on his mind
And I'm lucky to have such a guy, I hear it all the time
And he does all the things that you would never do
Why can't he be you
He's not the one who dominates my mind and soul
And I should love him so 'cause he loves me, I know
But his kisses leave me cold
He sends me flowers, calls on the hour, just to prove his love
And my friends say when he's around that I'm all he speaks of
Why can't he be you
He's not the one who dominates my mind and soul
And I should love him so 'cause he loves me, I know
But his kisses leave me cold
He sends me flowers, calls on the hour, just to prove his love
And my friends say when he's around that I'm all he speaks of
Why can't he be you

Note the line "dominates my mind and soul". Huge difference between that and men having high values, or men running regular Game. Once a woman submits completely to a man who dominates her, it is a very different level of Game.

You can go ahead and believe that you are replaceable, because women will then treat you exactly that way. Or you can choose a different mentality and see women treat you like their Prize.

We will have to agree to disagree

Messages In This Thread