rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Self-improvement has given me "chick standards syndrome"

Self-improvement has given me "chick standards syndrome"

Quote:Quote:

This is also what logical, highly virtuous guys struggle with. It's goes against all their personal code to lie, be indifferent, manipulate her etc. - but they don't understand that she ultimately has this story running through her head and these emotions she's feeling - and that's the only thing that matters. That's just the way it is - nothing you do or think will change that.

How did you come up with this? I'd say most men here who are highly successful with women are also very honest with them. Or to elaborate further, they're very honest with themselves about what they want from women, and women can get along with the program, or get lost. Also, "indifference" is simply having a strong frame where you don't over-react to women's fluctuating emotional states, and don't mistake leading for "manipulating".

I can't remember where I learned this ages ago, but essentially when a boy grows up to become a man, he needs to be both good at being a man, and being a good man. Most boys in our modern society never got taught how to be good at being a man, only how to be good and virtuous (if they're lucky). The former is the key to being attractive to women (among many things), the latter is the key to having an honourable life with no regrets and building a solid legacy. A "bad boy" or "jerk" is simply one who's at least competent at being a man, in a world where most of his competitors are taught to be completely useless at being a man. They can be bad, but at least they behave more masculine, which women crave due to the complete lack of masculinity in their social surroundings. Confusing the two is what make guys think they have to be bad to be attractive to women. No, they need to be more masculine. The bad or good part (virtues) is something else, nothing to do with how attractive you are to them.

Messages In This Thread