rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Self-improvement has given me "chick standards syndrome"

Self-improvement has given me "chick standards syndrome"

Quote: (12-02-2018 12:38 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Was just having this discussion last night. A girl I'm friends with is smoking hot and banging this guy. Whatever. He has no job.

Want to get more girls? Be a bartender, be unemployed, do whatever. Get a lot of tattoos. If that's the life you want, haveatcha. Go be a club promoter or something.

Having a good life isn't necessarily one of getting a lot of girls.

I wish I could advocate for "fairness". Go to school, get a degree, get a job, buy a house, smash poon.

It doesn't work like that.

I have a lot more dating opportunities than the average guy - so I see this from an objective viewpoint.

You're right.

Girls don't reward fair - they reward how you make them feel (and in this day and age where girls have so many of their needs already met - how you fit into their life is a big one).

It's not bad - it's just the way they are wired.

This is also what logical, highly virtuous guys struggle with. It's goes against all their personal code to lie, be indifferent, manipulate her etc. - but they don't understand that she ultimately has this story running through her head and these emotions she's feeling - and that's the only thing that matters. That's just the way it is - nothing you do or think will change that.

Personally, as I'm getting older, I'm being more and more brutally honest with women, calling them out in an articulate way about their behavior, and making them meet my values if they want time with me.

I either lose them immediately, or they stay and absolutely love me.

Unless I'm horny, I can't jump through hoops for sex anymore like I did in my early/mid 20's.

I feel the disrespect for myself too much after I've done it - especially if we hook up and I don't end up getting sex.

Messages In This Thread