rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Self-improvement has given me "chick standards syndrome"

Self-improvement has given me "chick standards syndrome"

I wrote about this phenomenon a couple years ago: post-1059772.html

In which women actually auto filter themselves out of your sphere when you come across as a man of quality (at least in real life, online dating is another can of worms). So not only do your standards go up, but you don't even have to worry about the 5's approaching you; they know their place.

Currently, after years of self improvement (and a continuing dedication to this self improvement), girls that are below a subjective "7" in my books don't even exist to me. They don't make eyes at me, they don't give me any IOI's at all, and they certainly don't talk to me. I don't see them, they see me, but they know that I'm out of their league.

The girls that I meet nowadays are of a quality that I only wished I could have had in my highschool days. And, because most guys die off as they get out of university, and I continue to get better mentally, physically, and financially, these prospects continue to get better year after year. By the time I'm 30, I don't see myself wasting time with girls that aren't 8/10 or better (not that I do now, but my goal is to have every girl under that threshold essentially non-existent to me).

However, what I've noted is that I do have to approach more, the girls that are in the upper echelons don't usually approach - so the goal is to get to such a level that they are approaching me. When I do approach, the reception is warm however, and it's a seldom occurrence that I'm leaving the interaction without a phone number or promise to meet up again.

Continue your self improvement, because as men, things keep getting better year on year, and it only gets easier with younger girls as you keep getting better. The level of interest I get from 18-22 year olds now vs 3 years ago is staggering. It makes all the blood sweat and tears worth every single minute of it.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Messages In This Thread