rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Self-improvement has given me "chick standards syndrome"

Self-improvement has given me "chick standards syndrome"

Quote: (11-01-2018 09:54 PM)tugofpeace Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2018 05:32 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

They only give a shit about the few men who are the rare combination of their exact type and conventionally hot.

I do not agree with this statement.

You have to be sexually attractive. This is the main requirement. Although being a "visually attractive guy" certainly helps, it is not needed at all.

in shape, earn a stable income, dress better, improve your skincare, be more social, learn to be likable and command respect

None of these things necessarily make you sexually attractive.

You can be a millionaire, wearing the most expensive suits, with the best quality skincare, the best social skills in the world and be respected by a thousand men and still you can be sexually unattractive.

At the same time you can be a homeless bum and be considered a sexually attractive guy.

There is a clear difference between being the "relationship guy" and being the "sexual guy".

Your own "standards" are very likely an excuse.

I beg to differ - getting in shape makes a huge difference. Some guys look like average joes at double digit bodyfat, but turn into male models at single digit bodyfat. Face is #1 when it comes to sexual attraction.

As I wrote: "None of these things necessarily make you sexually attractive."

One word makes a difference.

Face is #1 when it comes to sexual attraction.

No it is not.

Plenty of beautifull man who behave like asexual manchilds.
Plenty of ugly man who behave like sexual caveman.

You can only be perceived as sexual if you behave sexual. No body, face, wallet, yacht or mansion is going to make you a sexual being.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread