rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Self-improvement has given me "chick standards syndrome"

Self-improvement has given me "chick standards syndrome"

Quote: (11-01-2018 05:32 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

They only give a shit about the few men who are the rare combination of their exact type and conventionally hot.

I do not agree with this statement.

You have to be sexually attractive. This is the main requirement. Although being a "visually attractive guy" certainly helps, it is not needed at all.

Quote:Quote:

in shape, earn a stable income, dress better, improve your skincare, be more social, learn to be likable and command respect

None of these things necessarily make you sexually attractive.

You can be a millionaire, wearing the most expensive suits, with the best quality skincare, the best social skills in the world and be respected by a thousand men and still you can be sexually unattractive.

At the same time you can be a homeless bum and be considered a sexually attractive guy.

There is a clear difference between being the "relationship guy" and being the "sexual guy".

Your own "standards" are very likely an excuse.

I beg to differ - getting in shape makes a huge difference. Some guys look like average joes at double digit bodyfat, but turn into male models at single digit bodyfat. Face is #1 when it comes to sexual attraction.

Messages In This Thread