rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'The womanization of protein consumption': Canadians quickly turning away from meat

'The womanization of protein consumption': Canadians quickly turning away from meat

Quote: (11-04-2018 08:25 PM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

@rudebwoy,

word on the street is that you're a very fit jacked guy in his late 40s. How do you maintain such a physique without much meat. What does your diet look like?

@kosko

thank you for that post. I laugh at modern western urban dwellers fetishizing hunting with paintings of jacked, bearded men hunting mammoths on their Twitter feeds.

The fact is that until the advent of firearms, most "hunting" actually involved setting up traps. Not as sexy. Meat has always been supplemental in the human diet and like you said, I'd like to see how many of these strict carnivore badasses will fare if they had to wake up every morning trying to take down an animal that is likely bigger, stronger, faster, more aggressive and has a better sense of smell & hearing.

As for diets, no one knows anything. Only diet I adhere to is avoidance of processed food and seed oils.

Filling up a big freezer with wild game meat and fish isn't actually all that difficult, obviously it takes some skill as you have to learn how to shoot and cast a line, it also takes a bit of money to buy the equipment but overall, it is a very worthwhile investment. I recommend hunting and fishing to any guy out there who wants to learn a valuable life skill, there's nothing like hauling in a big fish and then cooking it up on a BBQ or shooting a deer and eating the meat for several months.

If you don't know anyone who hunts and fishes, just look up local fish and game association or hunting forums and find people local to your area and tell them that you're interested in hunting and fishing. Most guys would enjoy having someone come along, it's extra help dragging a dead animal out of the woods or helping gut fish. If you become friends with dudes who have boats, ATVS and cabins then you'll have an awesome time.

Messages In This Thread