rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'The womanization of protein consumption': Canadians quickly turning away from meat

'The womanization of protein consumption': Canadians quickly turning away from meat

If those videos gave no cues I would have guess they were gays who got pozzed at some point, not vegans. I think the push towards plant-based diets and away from meat is part of some kind of plot to make people weaker, stupider, less libidinous, always tired, and easy to control.
TL[Image: biggrin.gif]R - veganism is AIDs, guys. If you take vegans seriously you might as well take health advice from your local crack dealer.

Quote: (11-03-2018 01:08 AM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

I don't know what psyllium husk is, but it doesn't sound like something that is naturally edible.

The last week (admittedly not a long enough time to draw many conclusions) I've eaten only fish ceviche (raw fish served with lime, chilli and onions and tomato), raw eggs, milk, stewed beef with some potatoes, onions and pepper, and some extremely rare beef and slightly less rare pork just now. I had a couple cups of coffee and tea too, and maybe 4-5 pints of beer. Never water, I think drinking loads of water is bullshit. I normally just drink milk or raw eggs when I'm thirsty, have been getting through 1 or 2 litres a day.

I'm not dead and digestion and going to the bathroom has been surprisingly easy and regular. I feel pretty damn good actually, so I'm going to stick to this diet for the foreseeable future.

That looks like a pretty low fiber diet, potatoes (peeled) are only a few grams a serving, and agreed on the rest - drinking tons of water if you're not thirsty seems ridiculous. You drink more water, you get thirstier .. it's crazy what people do for health.

What I've been trying lately is a bit over a pound and a half of chicken and half a gallon of full fat milk using a leangains IF split - the macro breakdown is great and 50% caloric intake from protein makes ordinary people feel like badasses even if the total calories is a bit low. It's not low carb by any means (probably 100g/day from lactose, which almost everybody who doesn't destroy their gut bacteria with fiber can tolerate). If I'm lifting a lot I'll eat some honey or a fair amount of full fat yogurt with live cultures or just add more milk. Cheap as hell. Meat and milk are what's primarily in the herdsmen's diet, cheese and yogurt are fine too. I eat beef and pork at times but not very often.

Once in a great while I'll eat a "socially acceptable meal" with friends or family or eat whatever the hell I want on holidays but try to stick to anything with white bread and/or fried potatoes and this rarely causes problems. A burger with fries and maybe some cheesecake with ice cream is OK, though the carrageenan put in cheap ice cream and shakes is sometimes very bad lol.

Messages In This Thread