rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'The womanization of protein consumption': Canadians quickly turning away from meat

'The womanization of protein consumption': Canadians quickly turning away from meat

Quote: (11-02-2018 02:00 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2018 01:11 PM)flanders Wrote:  

Fiber is not food, and carries a host of health problems. I don't think anybody should be eating it in any quantity, unless they have four stomachs and chew the cud.

So it's not needed to aid in the digestion and excretion of animal products? I suppose it depends on how you define "any quantity". When I take a teaspoon of ground psyllium husk a couple hours after dinner, it guarantees a glorious dump in the morning.

It's not, no. Fiber is indigestible, why would it aid in digestion? All it can do is blow up in size in the stomach (3-5x its size in volume), get jammed in the duodenum, cause gallstones or pancreatitis, and scour the inner walls of the intestines on its way out. It binds to vital micronutrients and electrolytes and cause gas and bloating.

Put a teaspoon of that psyllium husk in water and see what happens. Do you think it's a good idea to eat it?

Messages In This Thread