rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'The womanization of protein consumption': Canadians quickly turning away from meat

'The womanization of protein consumption': Canadians quickly turning away from meat

Quote: (11-01-2018 12:39 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Canada is pushing its 'Post Nationalist' agenda hard. Our Dear Leader is on his way out, and there is an all out push to get agendas into law before this happens. And if not law, for sure into the mainstream thought.

The war on Alberta started back in the 70's. Ottawa (Trudeau the Elder) tried to tax, regulate and ultimately destroy Alberta - and with it its independent mindset. It almost worked, but those cowboys and oilmen are hardy.

Then it was immigration from the maritime, Somalia and Sudan.

Then it was Trudeau the Idiot.

The agriculture industry in Alberta is a target for the left. Any university in Alberta has all sorts of propaganda about how eating meat is killing the ozone layer/air/soil/gaya/earth/poor people/Africans/etc. Its everywhere.

This latest mainstream wave of propaganda is no different, and is only targeted at the NPC type folk who will post it on social media and feel virtuous for a minute as their stomachs rumble and their vitamin levels deplete.

I think I only know a couple vegans. I only know this because their social media is full of wellness stuff and fluffy sweaters and mens giant hats worn on their heads while they drink wine on the beach for their instagram.

[img][Image: 29z65np.jpg][/img]

Messages In This Thread