rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your post trip strategy with women you meet abroad?

What is your post trip strategy with women you meet abroad?

Quote: (10-30-2018 04:24 PM)Jefferson Wrote:  

It depends on the nature of the connection you have with each girl, your history with them, and their particular situation (eg a girl that has a busy career/studies, is not going to be texting as much as a girl that lives with her parents and has tons of times, she'd be more disappointed if she hears very little from you, the former may be turned off if you write too much).

Either way, I think a girl overseas is only going to be available for so long, if she does not have a firm commitment from you that you will come see her again. This is not a problem with one girl, but if you will be able to see one of the others again on a firm date I do not know.

If you are firmly intending to see them again in a short space of time you may have a chance to hook up again. Maybe. Depending on their interest level.

I actually had one girl wait 5 months for me, once 8 months, but it was a lot of painful hard work. Only consider doing it if it is really worth the effort. In terms of what I promise, it's that I will return and whatever else I get a sense the girl would value. But that is really a lot of effort, only really for LTR.

For plates, as Kaotic and Corsega say you are most likely better off to invest the time into girls that are closer to you.

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread