rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unfortunately yet another beta dries up a pussy

Unfortunately yet another beta dries up a pussy

Sethg reminds me of the typical frustrated kid you see these days, momma's boy who has been told his whole life he's special and when things don't work out for him he lashes out.

His post history talking about his "alpha male genetics" just proves to me he hasn't accomplished shit. You'll always hear narcissistic people who haven't done shit talk about how they have the potential to do whatever they want, but the reality is that they're just idealists with no experience.

Successful people preach the importance of hard work and lifting each other up in the community.

Thinking you can do whatever you want is just going to ensure that you end up rejected and alone, you have to give value to receive value. Telling a guy to not do anything to satisfy a girl so you don't make any "beta moves" is fucking retarded.

Some of these guys go too far in trying to fix their "beta tendencies" of the past, they over-correct and end up being assholes that no one wants to be around.

I was guilty of it myself when I first became involved in game and reading on red pill in high school.

You're not going to keep a high quality girl interested in you if you only do things that satisfy yourself. Human psychology still applies and has been around much longer than all these different versions of game theory that are online.

NO ONE wants to be around someone that only cares about satisfying themselves.

I'm not saying buy her flowers, take her on expensive dates where you pick up the bill and worship the ground she walks on. But, you need to hold a strong frame while providing enjoyment in whatever relationship you're going for, whether it's a one night stand or an LTR.

The extreme view of "I'll do whatever I want and she can fuck off if she doesn't like it" feels good to the guy who employs it but the reality is you'll be a lot more successful dropping that shit.

Messages In This Thread