rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unfortunately yet another beta dries up a pussy

Unfortunately yet another beta dries up a pussy

Quote: (10-31-2018 01:27 PM)sethg Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2018 01:14 PM)Mackandal Wrote:  

What was written above me was probably written by a basement dweller. Trying to rationalize his bad choices.

There is something to be said for an honest "basement dweller" who follows his desires with no shame in an age flooded with effeminate losers whose entire lives revolve around neverending efforts to keep some vile slut who accepts more dick than a urinal from leaving them. I would take the former as a friend any day over the latter.

I don't want to accuse anyone of being a basement dweller... but that is pretty spot on to what I would expect to hear from one.

Refusing to participate in society is not an answer to dealing with your problems. Hiding is NOT better.

I have far more respect for the nerdy dude who gets rejected and friendzoned constantly with zero game than I do for the trench-coat weirdos who try to convince me that sitting in mom's basement is the real moral victory.

Messages In This Thread