rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unfortunately yet another beta dries up a pussy

Unfortunately yet another beta dries up a pussy

Quote: (10-31-2018 10:22 AM)sethg Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2018 08:12 AM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2018 06:05 AM)sethg Wrote:  

Quote: (10-30-2018 11:03 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-30-2018 09:57 PM)sethg Wrote:  

Fuck that gay ass shit.

If I want to stay at home and play games for a year straight without working out or even showering, and the chick leaves me fuck her.

That's alpha.

Doing shit -- ANY shit -- so she won't leave you is gamma as fuck.

True story.

A woman who would stay with a man under those circumstances is a woman I wouldn't want to be with long term.

lol which is precisely the woman you should marry and have her raise your kids.

Which proves my point that no amount of reading ebooks will change the gamma into an alpha.

It's just such a feminine attitude to desire the woman who would leave you if you failed to "measure up" to her retarded standards.

I disagree. It's not like I'm a disabled war veteran and she's leaving me. She's essentially leaving the loser that I am or at least would be. My friends would grow concerned too if I behaved this way. I don't know what all this gamma and omega pua references are, but I simply have a difference of opinion. I wouldn't want my daughter staying with a man like that. I would want my daughter with a man of visibly high value

I would want my daughter to be with the man she married as a virgin till death do them part, regardless of what said man decided to do with his life after they married. You sound like you want your daughter to make full use of the cock carousel. Your opinions sound to me like those of exactly the kind of people who are responsible for the messed up degenerate sexual marketplace we have right now: effeminate gammas who think like women. Saying "it's my opinion" over and over does not make a shitty opinion acceptable among men. Maybe it does among women though. In fact, we all know it does.

Bro I like video games as much as the next person, but unfortunately for me I don't have enough time in the day to play them. Between consulting, boxing, my kid, my social life and lizards i simply don't have enough time. Hell, it took me like 4 months to binge watch breaking bad and that was a series i thoroughly enjoyed. So yes, being a basement dweller with no income living at home does in fact make you a loser, the good news is it's not a permanent station for you.

Messages In This Thread