rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls on Dating Apps Talking about themselves a lot

Girls on Dating Apps Talking about themselves a lot

I thought I would update this thread with a bit of my experiences with the apps. Would have posted back in December or so, but I ended up getting caught up in some personal things.

So, here is the summary. You guys were spot on with the "girls on these apps only want attention".
I got a lot of matches, more than a few of the times the girl even messaged me first. So I know my profile was at least half decent.
My game is a bit sub-par though, so consider that when reading this.

First we'll talk about Tinder:

Two girls ghosted me. Majority of the girls on the app just talked a bit but then seemed to lose interest.
Met up and had a date with a solid 9/10 Colombian chick, but she seemed to have lost interest after the date. She was all over me when texting and during the date though, so I'm assuming I fucked up with that one. She had even snapchatted me a video of her "working out" at the gym, to show off her ass obviously.

Now Bumble:

Literally nothing. None of the girls talked to me on it.

POF:
Talked to a few a bit, the girls didn't seem to want to meet up though.

Now Okcupid:

This one probably had the worst girls, all things considered. The girls would flake out, then try to set up an alternative day for a new date, then flake out on those.

I think it's better to just stick to IRL game without a doubt. These apps have no consistency in the way these women behave.
On that note, I wish I had someone to hang out with when it came to talking to and/or picking up women. Some of my own fuck ups aren't as obvious to me when I'm trying to address them to myself or asking about it online. Hard to improve without proper criticism is what I mean.

Messages In This Thread