rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls on Dating Apps Talking about themselves a lot

Girls on Dating Apps Talking about themselves a lot

^This, especially the part about permanent distraction and zombie-like non-focus. The addictive behavior these things sparked in me as the platforms became less and less rewarding is totally toxic. Occasionally I fall off the wagon still, but not to the extent I once did. It's still tempting, especially since I have buddies who have seemingly had more success- who try and encourage me to use these things.

One comes from a wealthy family and lives in huge loft downtown, has a semblance of an entertainment industry career, and uses money to leverage his position with women. He does decently due to confidence, but I've realized his game is quite poor.
Another met his chick, 12 years younger, over five years ago when tinder was still in its golden era. I was still married then.

Neither of these guys have ever approached, aside from maybe some nightgame way back when. The girl I'm visiting with now in a different city I met on the street near my house. On a day where I didn't even have my phone with me. Another girl I started up with a couple weeks ago back home I met at the fruit store while on the way to meet friends. Her body turned out to be spectacular better than I initially surmised.
I look back on my results from online dating over the last few years and it's either ONS or toxic women. Wasted time, flakes, ghosting after a date, shitty behavior. The meager results fuel more addictive behavior.

More and more women I meet through daygame act this way now too, but there are still a few decent ones to hang with. Tough to find, but not non-existant.

Messages In This Thread