rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls on Dating Apps Talking about themselves a lot

Girls on Dating Apps Talking about themselves a lot

Don't answer a bunch of questions from her.

Girls that frequent dating sites have short attention spans and they're talking to at least 5 or more guys on there at the time of your conversation, probably asking the same exact questions and making the guys do the work for her.

You're going to have to get her to invest more than she regularly does for her to become interested in you, otherwise she's gonna move on to the next one.

Think in this frame the whole time:

"This is just some girl that I met online. She talks to hundreds of other guys on these sites and I'm not going to go through the vetting process she uses for new dick on here. Either she is interested in meeting up, or I can spend my time talking to another girl who isn't a pain in the ass."

Don't set dates more than 2-3 days away. For making Friday plans I'll send a text Wednesday night after I get out the gym after work.

Don't try too hard. Girls love talking about themselves, let her talk but you are the one who is going to direct the conversation; and you're going to make sure things stay interesting while preventing it from turning into an interview.

Messages In This Thread