rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls on Dating Apps Talking about themselves a lot

Girls on Dating Apps Talking about themselves a lot

A lot of good advice so far on the thread.

I've spent tons of time on OKC over the past year. There is something I picked up on fairly quickly. As you have noticed, a lot of girls want to talk... a lot. I've come to the conclusion that there is a decent number of girls on the platform who never meet up or want to meet up with the guys they match with.

Sure, if Henry Cavill messages them, they'd be out the door in two seconds. But, outside of their wildly inflated ideas of the "type of guys they deserve", they do not actually meet guys off of OKC. It is an ego affirmation and a way to stave off boredom.

If you have gone back and forth with these page-long interview sessions, I tend to think she isn't actually getting more invested. She is just wasting your time.

You have to dial your OKC operation in tight. I set it up on an almost Pomodoro technique system. Give yourself two minutes to respond per girl and something like 6 or 10 or 12 messages back and forth. If you haven't set up a meeting by then, eject. I will also second the idea of getting her talking on the phone. I have found VOIP (Skype) works even better. If your game is pretty good, you can charm them over Skype/phone in a way that you can't via text. It makes them far less flaky when you do meet.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread