rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls on Dating Apps Talking about themselves a lot

Girls on Dating Apps Talking about themselves a lot

So recently I decided to try out different dating apps again. Okcupid seems to be working the best when it comes to getting girls numbers atm.

One thing that bothers me about a lot of girls on these apps though is the fact that they're flaky as hell. For example, if you set up a date later in the week, chances are she's going to cancel. However, if you set up a date for two days down the line, the girl probably won't.

Another thing that bothers me is, compared to talking to girls in real life, a lot of the girls on these apps make talking feel more like an interview. They can't keep a conversation flowing over text. After a couple of jokes, it turns into one question after another with them just talking about themselves. Maybe my texting game just sucks, but are there any effective strategies to hook a girl over app/text?

Messages In This Thread