rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whale donates tens of thousands of dollars to female streamers

Whale donates tens of thousands of dollars to female streamers

Quote: (10-30-2018 02:49 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

And he doesn't ask for anything in return.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/BrittanyVenti/status/1057105244486811648]

And now other thots want some of the action...

Historically, a woman would have to please a man before gaining financial rewards, but now, they just have to talk in front of a camera and wait for a rich man to give them money. The sexual marketplace couldn't be more distorted.

SpookyVenti is the girl Roosh was sending absolutely ballistic in a stream a few months by trolling her that she wanted him so badly. It was the first killstream I ever listened to and I was physically cringing (and laughing) at the carnage, they were in near hysteronics by the end, yet it just kept going. There was some other blond conservethot on it as well.

He went in hard no fucks given (but polite), and THEN dialed it up. Just when you think it couldn't reach another level of analysis, in disbelief it goes up. I felt like I was tripping. He was so chill. Despite a free run to talk about stuff they wanted, they spent the entire time attacking him. He yanked them around on a leash - and they loved every minute of it.

Here you go:

3 hours of screaching, raving and LOL's, my highest recommendation:

Messages In This Thread