rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I Getting Played

Am I Getting Played

^ You seem like reasonable guy stuck in a marriage (no judgement) that isn't fulfilling all your needs...ok..I get it. I keep responding to your posts for several reasons. Among them is the fact that you show some flashes of "getting it".

I know youre not some clueless goofy kid and you have some semblance of game. Because of that I see an opportunity for a real breakthrough if you only get out of your own way a little

For example her needing to get her pictures / proofs from you is not leverage. Thats just one of the "perks" she's looking to extract from you that's she's leveraging by perpetuating the possibility of you getting her pussy.

You dont have any leverage until she's the one making excuses to come over and spend time sucking your dick and fucking you for your approval

You dont get that leverage with "stuff" (unless she's a straight up hooknitch)

You only get that kind of leverage on a woman by finger blasting her mind from "above" her.

"Above" as in better / stronger / dominant /... and caring less

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread