rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I Getting Played

Am I Getting Played

Coffee dates are great, because I actually am a busy guy and don’t have time for normal dating. Also girls are flakey and I don’t want to book off an evening from my family for some random internet stranger. I meet them at a Starbucks near my office in the middle of the day, a quick meet and great to establish that they’re serious and bangable. Always cut it short about an hour, and leave them wanting more. Second date is usually Uber eats and wine at my place, and getting the bang is almost always in the bag. Sometimes we don’t even get to eat lunch until after, they’re ready to go as soon as they show up. If a girl seems really dtf via text I might skip the coffee but I’ve been burned enough times that it’s not something I prefer.

I also don’t want to give away too much information but the place I can host is an Airbnb so it’s often not available, so I need to save it for legit opportunities/existing plates.

Messages In This Thread