rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I Getting Played

Am I Getting Played

Quote: (10-31-2018 04:50 PM)goodington Wrote:  

Yeah, not a pro but also not really appealing either. SA is definitely a crutch for me but being married makes it hard to meet girls out in the wild.

I can only imagine

My only suggestion is to remember attraction game principles still apply even if she's from SA relative to her "pro-ness" (for lack of a better word).

If youre screening out pros and semi pros (as you should) then you should be ending up with girls that are just looking for something different, a thrill, or even just a guy with his shit together who can pay for a nice dinner. So many of the 18-19 are sick of "boys" their age that dont know how to wipe their own ass much less take control of a man / woman dynamic.

The advantage you have in SA is that they start from the assumption that youre a level up. Treat them like a commodity (exactly as Noir described above) and you will maintain that advantage.

Thirst is weakness.

Weakness in a man is anathema to attraction for a woman.

The hotter the woman the easier it is for weakness to "leak" through your game and her to sense it

A truly beautiful woman often has men tell her she's beautiful but rarely has men show her that she's lucky to be fucked by / associate with him

Edit: To kaotic's point normally Id say coffee dates are self imposed barriers, unless your goal is to have coffee. But with SA chicks I think its a good low cost (time especially) way to pre-screen and move the interaction along to a real "date" / bang opportunity. Keep it short and sweet...like the busy affluent guy you are would

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread