rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I Getting Played

Am I Getting Played

I’ve never been able to figure out how to quote properly on mobile, so apologies for the lack of proper quotes.

I mentioned she had 20k followers because it speaks to the fact that she’s an attention whore (I should have also mentioned she has blonde hair, another slutty Asian tell). For me this is good and bad, because being a model photographer is catnip to these girls because I can help them feed the online thirst. It also means that when I post her photos, other girls will see her follow count which means more social proof for me. As evidence, I posted a couple of photos from our shoot to my story, and this model with 93k followers who recently flaked on me sent a DM almost immediately asking to reschedule. My photography account has just under 3k, which is respectable but it’s fantastic publicity when I can leverage girls who have a wider reach.

Thanks Noir for the succinct advice. I have been managing (a) fairly well, as I am actually very busy so she’s had to chase me to some extent (and now I owe her photos from the shoot so she’ll have to chase me again to actually get the proofs), and she suggested we have a proper date another time but I haven’t agree to anything yet. I finally started to do (b) during our shoot with seemingly no resistance - adjusting her hair, touching her shoulder, hand on waist, hand in her back pocket, but I’ve gotten used to the “don’t touch the model” rule and it was hard for me to remember to ignore that training. For © I felt like meeting her friends was useful, so I could banter with all of them and ignore her ever so slightly.

There is a small part of me that’s tempted to invite her out to an edm club on Friday with my friends, but I won’t have a place to take her if things to do well. I also don’t want to babysit someone who won’t be as into the music as I will be, or leave early if she doesn’t have a good time. If I don’t, I’ll be in Mexico for a week and can re-engage when I get back. Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread