rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I Getting Played

Am I Getting Played

Damn right I’m cheap! This is why I wonder why this girl has stuck around this long, clearly I have money but I’m probably the tightest fuck she’s ever met. I do a lot of screening on SA so actual gold diggers usually don’t bother with me.

That being said, the dinner/drinks was more like $200 all-in for two of us (my chicken fingers were like $18.99 plus tax and tip, this city is expensive) and a couple of rounds of shots and drinks for 4 (her friends ordered these retarded novelty sized drinks that are like a huge Bellini with a small bottle of Prosecco dumped in upside down). Last night I made a smoked salmon plate which was probably 10-15 bucks for all the stuff, and she wasn’t drinking so I bought a bottle of sparkling juice for $5. A bottle of booze in a club costs over $300 here, which I never do.

After reviewing the photos I’m going to downgrade her to an 8.5, amazing body but kind of a weird face.

Messages In This Thread