rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I Getting Played

Am I Getting Played

Quote: (10-30-2018 01:27 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2018 09:44 PM)goodington Wrote:  

Probably a 9 [...] We met through SA [...]

she came straight over to my place for a glass of wine [...] a week later: we went out for a casual dinner and some drinks [...] Third “date”: she brings a few outfits, sort of sexy but classy vibe. We do the shoot and eat a charcuterie plate I made up quickly [...]

What the hell is going on and how to do I get out of this purgatory?

[Image: laugh7.gif]

glass of wine = $4
dinner/drinks = $40
cheese/ham = $6

Grand total = $50. Man, you're cheap.

If I were a 9 on SA I wouldn't let you hold my Lanvin Trapeze Calf Hair Small Tote bag, price tagged at $3,450 when I'm going to the loo, for fear you'd miraculously evaporate with it. Add two zeros to the $50, then we're talking. By definition, SA is a sponsor serchee's site. No true 9 will spread her legs for a $50, then she wouldn't be a true 9.

No disrespect but what you just wrote does absolutely JackShit for OP! I have absolutely no experience nor the desire to Game on SA, so I just read & learn on this thread.
I suggest all peeps without the experience do the same unless OP is clearly messing up on the Fundamentals. SA Game is a whole other Beast Man!

Messages In This Thread